Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Pimple like bump in vagina

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Pimple like bump in vagina

I recently discovered an all white, hard, unpoppable pimple like bump in the inner lip, close to the opening of my vagina. It's only one, it is raised. It is small; I looked up something's online but I can't be to sure

It doesn't hurt, burn, or itch. No redness, just white like a pimple. Please help me. I'm so self conscious and afraid to talk to my mother. I'm 18 and sexually active

I thought it may be Something called "molluscum"  or Bartholin Cysts. It may be HPV but im hoping to god its not. Praying its not something horrible.

Please please please help me
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that it is quite likely that the "bump" is a plugged gland, and will resolve on its own.  Molluscum is also possibility but there is usually more than one bump. Bartholins cyst are usually soft and squishy, so that seems unlikely. HPV is a possibility, but even if it is that, you should get the hpv vaccine if you have not had one.
If you went in to the doctor, they would probably be able to tell you what the bump is and whether it is serious.  If the doctor was uncertain, he/she could do a biopsy.
If it goes away on its own, it is definitely nothing to worry about, if it persists, you should probably have it evaluated by a health care provider.
Good luck!
Dr B
I also just got off the depo shot and Saw some of the symptoms that could relate
hii..
welcome to this forum sites.here you see a lots of things.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.dieseaseofthyroid.tk] Hyperthyroidism [/url]