Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Plan B Pill

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Plan B Pill

I had a condom break December 21 and the morning after I took a plan b pill. A week later I started my period. It was 5 days long and normal. Afterwards I remainded sexually active and un-protected, then I missed my period in January. A couple days after I missed my period I found out I am pregnant. My question is, is it possible after a Plan B pill and I had a regular period in December that it was that one condom break that got me pregnant?
Hi!
I think that I answered your question earlier, and apologize for the delay.
I suspect that the Plan B worked appropriately UNLESS you were already pregnant when you took it.  I would recommend an ultrasound ASAP which may help you figure out when you conceived, at least within a ballpark.
Good luck!
Dr B
Thank you a bunch and its ok. Lol. I was just kinda worried about it. My husband and I split up in November and got back together the end of December after Christmas. And I was kinda seeing someone else. I need to know so I can give my husband the truth.
Can you get pregnant less than 24 hours after sex?