Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Polyps & lower abdominal pain
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Polyps & lower abdominal pain

was hemoraging for 2 months with sever ecramping on my lower right side. The obgyn scheduled me for a saline ultrasoundI. He found 2-4 polyps in my uteris. I had a d&c and had them removed. They were not cancerous. He scheduled me for a d&c abalation as a preventative measure so the polyps would not be able to grow on the uterine wall again. I have not had that surgery yet. I am still having SEVERE pain on the lower right side. The obgyn's solution to this was to get the d&c abalation as sooin as possible. If I had the polyps removed already what is this pain from? Could it be a cyst rupturing? Although this has been going on for 2 months-does a cyst take that long to rupture? Could it have something to do with the saline ultrasound? Could it be the muscle spasing for this long? I am not sure what is going on. He said I do not have endrimitriosis. I do not have any std's &  I am not pregnant.