Pregnancy test confusion?
Hi, so i took a preg test the day my period was due which was jan 20 and it was a very clear positive, then later that day i got my period that lasted about 3-4 days. I still have a feeling im pregnant but keep taking tests and they come out negative, i do have shooting pains in my breast, weird light cramps and bit of nausea at times. I dont know what to think any intakes on this?  
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that you may have had a chemical pregnancy (which is a miscarriage that happens so quickly that the pregnancy is never even noticed)  On the other hand, you may still be pregnant, so you should repeat the test, and if it is positive, call your doctor and fill him/her in on your story.
Good luck!
Dr B
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.