Pregnant??
Hello, I have a few questions, me and my partner are trying for a pregnancy. On 1/14/14 we had unprotected sex and twice again after that. It’s been about a week and 3 days after
And I am having cramps but there also in my upper abdominal , around my belly button, mostly just below., something I have never felt before. Yesterday I was spotting, as a light pink, and it’s slowly got heavier. I have an irregular period ever sense I stopped taking birth control about 5 months ago, but this one is slightly lighter then usual. I’m experiencing nausea after I eat, and i am eating more. Could I be pregnant? Please help???
Hi!
if you were my patient, I would advise you to do a pregnancy test.  if you were ovulating around the 14th, it should be positive by now--get an early response test just to be certain.
If you are not pregnant, I would suggest that you see your doctor--your irregular periods could be a sign that you are not ovulating regularly, and some mild medicine like Clomid or Femara might really help to speed up the process.
Good luck!
Dr B
Ok, but will the heavier "spotting" which is a lot like my period except its lighter so I don't know if it is or if it's implantation bleeding affect the test or should I wait until it stops??
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.