Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
RLQ Pain
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

RLQ Pain

I ended up with pancreatitis in 2007 and I had my gallbladder removed even though it was normal to try to ease up the pancreatitis ever since the gallbladder removal I have been having RLQ pain and its very painful it feels like someone is pulling and twisting my right lower pelvic area. I was reading my gallbladder dicatation note and my surgeon FAILED to tell me that I had some filmy adhesions around the infundibulum and he sucked them out, I am worried he has done some damage because I have had to have numerous more surgeries including a pancreas transplant and subtotal colectomy due to the pancreatitis and the pain still lingers and when I get examined by the OBGYN for yearlys or check ups I scream and cry in pain and the intercourse is the same way, I can not have sex since the gallbladder has been removed my surgeon(which was a different surgeon that did the transplant and colectomy) mentioned that I could be having adhesions again around the bowel or ovaries or in that area.. I cant have sex and this is very frustrating to me and my partner what do you suggest is wrong because when i go to the OBGYN they say they do not see anything but they know I am in terrible pain just by the exams...
can you help???