Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Small sac with bleeding

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Small sac with bleeding
Hello i am 7 weeks  Pregnante i had small spot brown color. Leeding ,, i went to the doctor And be did an U/s and said that  they babys sac is smaller then the baby i should wait and go back for another ultersound after a week.but still i have. Leeding. Ot much  i am so scared anddont know what to do,,oh ya the. Aby had heartbeat that ti
E i am going for another  heck up tomorow fo see what the dr will say Any one had this  symthomps befor and how is thier baby???? Tha ka
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that if there was a heartbeat on the first ultrasound, there is a good chance that you will NOT miscarry.  If the bleeding has stopped, that is a good sign too.
The next ultrasound will tell you a lot.
Good luck!
Dr B
Thanks dear... Ya there was a heartbeat even saturday when i went ,but the problme is that the bleeding still didnt stop and the dr told me to come back for another ukterasound on saturday,,what is ur advice?