Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Spots down below
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Spots down below

I noticed a bout 3 months ago that I have a few spots around the opening to my vagina.  They aren't very big and feel just like there is something on my skin I can scratch off.  They aren't very noticeable either and don't seem to be spreading.  I am too embarrassed to go to my GP about them.  What do you think they are?  I haven't slept with anyone since July 06 so can't see how it can be an STD unless a dormant one?  

Please help.