Spotting after orgasm
I have noticed red spotting/minimal bleeding after orgasm through vaginal masturbation. It this something to worry about? I am a 16 years old, not a virgin, and this has happened to me just twice in the past week and a half. I do not experience any pain. It did not occur after orgasm through clitoral stimulation. What is the cause? Is it dangerous?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that because of your age I would not be terribly concerned.  I would probably advise you to have a complete exam to rule out a polyp on your cervix.  And possibly and ultrasound to evaluate your uterus and ovaries.  At your age, any type of female cancer would be extremely rare.  One other possibility is infection, so I would also evaluate you for that.  
Hope this helps!
Dr B
Thank you very much. This makes sense, and I will get a check up soon. I got my period immediately afterwards, which might also explain why I was bleeding. Thank you again for your advice.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.