Std's or what?
I am a 23yrs old guy and i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend last week. To be on the safer side she had one contraceptive pill(i-pill)  after 1 hour only. Now, There are some small and hard pimples inside her vagina with no pain,no itching, no pus and no burning in urine.
Kindly tell me what should we do now,is that a symptom of any std?
Hi!
If your girlfriend was my patient, I would ask her to come in for evaluation because I would really need to see the lesions to make a diagnosis.  
A few things come to mind--molluscum contagiosum is one, hpv or human papilloma virus is another, folliculitis is the third.  These are all things that you can google to see if they fit her symptoms.  It would be the best idea to have her get an exam and diagnosis because if it is an std, it could affect you both.
Good luck!
Dr B