Thick Discharge Won't Go Away.
Hi, I have been having thick white discharge for about a year. Ive went to my doctor but say it's just normal for my body since all tests are negative. its thick and white not like a yeast infection it doesn't smell or itch. When i wipeout it looks like rolled up toilet paper bits. My boyfriend of two years won't have sex with me anymore because of this. how can i get back to normal again, it's ruining my sex life and is a pain because once it's in my underwear it starts to smell weird while at work or class. it's not a fishy smell either i don't know what it is. please help.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that you probably have heavy physiologic discharge.  One option that might help is oral contraceptive pills. These can be taken for many reasons, but among those reasons is to regulate cycles and reduce discharge.  It might be worth a try.
Good luck!
Dr B