Urination pain after sex
3 days ago my partner and I both lost our virginity. We have experimented with oral and fingering before. On one occasion maybe 2-4 months ago after a rather rough fingering, I experienced a two day span of light bleeding. I could only assume he partially 'popped my cherry.' After sex, I didn't experience any discomfort until the following morning after I peed. I felt that my vagina was swollen, and it burned and remained an irritation for maybe 30-60 minutes afterwards. I'd felt a similar burning sensation after past fingerings, but that was almost immediately following the event, and it went away before the day was over. 2 days after having sex I was starting to feel better, so upon arousal, I pleased myself with a small bottle that I have been using the past two years during masturbation. I experienced no irritation until after I urinated this morning, where it has continued to bother me. This is also the first time there has been any blood in my urine. I constantly feel as though I need to pee, but I know for a fact that I don't. It is less of a pain and more of a discomfort, but it had me almost in tears. I took 3 ibuprofen about 45 minutes ago and I can finally sit up, but it was all I could do to walk or change positions lying down. I can only compare it to the burn of a UTI, which I know I do not have. I'm not sure what to make of this or if I should be worried.
Another concern of mine is that I performed oral on my partner 2 hours before we made love. I am aware that sperm can remain in the penis after ejaculation and come out in precum unless the male urinates, in which the acidity would kill the sperm or wash it out. He did not ejaculate inside of me, but I'm concerned about the possibilities of becoming pregnant from what may have remained in his precum. It wouldn't be a bad thing, I just feel now isn't right a great time.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that it certainly sounds like you DO have a bladder infection and intercourse of any kind is a risk factor.
I am wondering how you know that you don't?  I would suggest a urinalysis and possibly culture/sensitivities.  Another possibility is an STD such as chlamydia.  If your partner doesn't ejaculate inside, chances are lower by quite a bit that you will conceive. HOWEVER, if you don't want a baby right now, condoms would be a great choice.  Also, don't forget about emergency contraception which is available at most major pharmacies without a prescription.
Good luck!
Dr B
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.