Vigina discomfort
I have been hurting in the vagina area. I is sore and some times there is blood I have seen on my underwear some white discharge and also some times when after I urinate and I wipe I see just spots of a poo. I have already gone to my doctor and I so not have any diseases. I also had a long time ago a partial hysterectomy. I still have my ovaries. I had a pap smear in September and every thing was normal. My doctor just did some tests on my last Tuesday (January 28). It also hurts a little on my clit. What do I need to do to get it better?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that your best bet is to wait to see what the results of your doctor's tests are.  But, if I were to hazard a guess, I would suspect that you might have a yeast infection.  I would test for that and if that was what the tests showed, then I would recommend Diflucan for treatment. I hope your doctor is also pursuing where the blood is coming from--since you've had a hysterectomy, it must be either bladder or rectum.
Good luck!
Dr B
I went to my doctors last week she ran a lot of tests including blood test, urine test , and smears. She also checked for std's  and yeast all test came up negative, I do not have blood very often but it is real sore. I have seen a white discharge. I have not even been with a man in a long time.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.