Why isn't my hpt positive ? :(
I've been trying for 2 years , no success but a miscarriage . My last period was November 21 or 22 and i was due for December's period around the 19 or so. i had some irregular spotting which didn't last four a couple hours even. first time it was brown , two daysafter it was bright red(all this the last week of December)and no bleeding since then. I've been bloated mainly . no morning sickness or anything else. just the late period and spotting. Im like 17 days late and on cycle day 40 something. please help.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that either one of two things is going on--either you are pregnant, or you didn't ovulate this cycle and are not having your period until you do ovulate again.  The only good way to find out which one is true is to do a pregnancy test.
Good luck!
Dr B
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.