I think I have worms in my cervix! Help me. I can feel it moving in and out from my cervix to my anus. Sometimes I can feel it moving in my head, my body. Been taking albendazole but it didn't work. Been having these since 2009.
I have Schizophrenia? Hmm.. Btw I'm 26, single female. It's all started when I was in secondary school. I always feel this tingling feeling in my foot as if something ( like worms ) moving around. It's an on and off thing. I will Stamp my foot whenever i feel it moving around. Then it will stop. Then after a few years, during high school I started to feel that kind of feeling again ( worms moving around ) but this time its under my scalp. Year 2009 I start to feel it ( worms) moving in and out my cervix and anus. Then since 2010 till present i can feel their movement in my back, my scalp, my lips, my eyes, my anus n in my cervix. There's one time I can feel it trying to get into my heart. I never saw any worm going out from my body when I'm pee or B.O.. Seriously it's making me very very uncomfortable. I never met or tell any psychiatrist, or any doctor bout this problem. The only test i have done is blood test (for STD ) X-ray ( for TB ), urine test ( for drugs ) . This is all done before i got accepted for this job back in 2009 and again in 2010.
1. Other things that i want to share :
This happen in 2009 when i got accepted for this job. I have urine test and the result test shows that my urine is dirty even thou I'm healthy ( no pain when P.U., no headache or whatsoever ). They asked me to come back again after a week for the urine test. But again I failed. Weird. Drink lots of water that time but still doesn't work.
2. I always saw this small worm about 0.5 cm in my hostel's toilet before. ( I live alone - btw they don't have toilet bowl in this place so I have to squat to pee.) I didn't see it coming out from my vagina or in my feces, I just saw it crawling on the floor. I don't know whether it's from me or not. Also saw it again when I'm visiting my sister's place on the toilet floor but my sister' house have toilet bowl. Saw it crawling on the floor.
3. Recently I have this white clumpy discharge from my vagina. Accompanied by itchiness and burning sensation. I think this all because of the worms present causing the ph in my cervix changes ( cause during that period I always feel them moving constantly in my cervix ). When I take albendazole it move into my cervix. Hate it when it move.
4. When I was younger I used to play near a drain. Fell inside 2, 3 times. Is there where I got my worms?
5. Few weeks ago I always experience movement around my anus area before I want to B.O.. It's like minutes before I want to B.O. I will feel this movement (worm like moving around )
Does this sound like schizophrenia to you? Or it is true that I have worms in my body. I want to know. Help me. I'm feeling really really uncomfortable right now.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.