Yeast infection
I am 22 and have a yeast infection around my vagina which has spread a bit upwards towards the clitoris. i used an OTC cream which didn't cure it all through. I cannot see a doctor due to some problems. Could you please help me as i am married and it becomes a bit embarrassing. Please help. Also the skin infected is white and it itches sometimes, and the discharge a day before my period is white and very thick. Its been almost 3 months and this infection keeps coming back very often.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you to go to see some sort of medical practicioner--if you don't want to see a doctor, see a nurse practioner.
I would treat you with Diflucan--probably with two tablets 3 days apart.
Topical Crisco work very well for the itching and irritation which surrounds the vulva and vagina,
You need to see a health care provider so that they can determine if it iS indeed yeast and not bacteria that are causing the problem.
Good luck!!
Dr B
Do you mean Crisco, like you cook with?
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.