always irregular
Hi.ia am 16 y.o. and i am ovulating for 5 years.but my cycles are irregular.my last periode was on 1 december.i am really stressed bc of that.other informations are i am suffering from acne since 2007.i am using lustral 150 depakin 500.i am not sexually active.my mom has cycts in her ovaries and she has two uterus.so i am premature.please give me an idea:)
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that your irregular periods may be a result of your medications. I would suggest that you check a prolactin level and a thyroid panel.  It is also possible that you have a variant of PCOS---which is a catch-all term for a hormone imbalance.
If you want to regulate your periods, you might consider oral contraceptive pills--that may also help reduce the acne, and will protect your ovaries from developing cysts.  When you are older you should have a complete exam to determine whether you have any uterine anomalies--they can be hereditary.
Hope this helps!
Dr B  
Thank you Dr.B!