bladder irritation after hysteroscopy
Hi I has  hysteroscopy Mar 27. Some time after I have experienced bladder irritation and went to the doctor Apr 14. My urine was checked and she told me to do a hysteroscopy something in the bladder needs to be opened in order for the scope to go thru. Or something to that effect.

Well it's May 2 and I still have some irritation. My hysterectomy is the 22nd. Should I call the nurse or go back in to see her?
Jan

Bladder irritation after a hysteroscopy (looking inside the uterus with a camera) is unusual and your symptoms may not be related to that procedure.  Nevertheless, you should contact your doctors office to discuss your persistent symptoms and be evaluated for a urinary tract infection.

Best regards,

Dr. Downing