Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
bleeding during intercourse

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

bleeding during intercourse
i tested positive for hpv 1yr ago can that cause bleeding during intercourse cause i dont want to keep saying i must have come on in the middle of sex
I'm not quite sure what your asking.  But from what I can tell, you are asking if HPV can cause bleeding during sex?  No, HPV in itself does not cause HPV.  In fact many women have HPV and don't even know it.  But HPV can cause genital warts and cervical cancer.  These two conditions can cause bleeding during sexual intercourse.

I would go see your gynecologist for a pelvic exam and Pap smear to make sure that you don't have either of these two diseases.
i have the same thing going on. I had high risk level 2? and had a LEEP. I have lots of problems like... Painful intercourse, large cyst(5cm)my ovary is 6cm. lower back pain, pain in ovarian area when I urinate, extreme bloating(look pregnant) hurts to sit, walk, etc. Now Ive been bleeding after sex a lot. Thats a concern. My last pap was clear but that was like 2 years ago. I think im due in oct to be checked out again. Any other ideas?
Bleeding during intercourse comes in cycles for me theres times where it happens everytime i have sex then it stops and wont happen for a while then all of a sudden it will start again!!!! This is something I have suffered with since i first became sexually active
A related discussion, bleeding during intercours was started.
A related discussion, HPV was started.