Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
burning

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

burning

recently i recieved oral and fingering from my partner a couple days later i have been having a slight constant burning sensation in my vagina (inside and out) but there is no change in discharge or smell. I also found a lump on my left labia it was only painful if i pushed on it. but recenly it popped and a little blood and puss came out. there is still a tiny bump there. when i looked on the internet i found Bartholin cyst and thought thats what it was but im unsure and i dont know why i still have buring. could this be an STD or another form of infection? I was thinking maybe a UTI.

I would encourage you to see a physician to be examined.  Your symptoms may be due to irritation, UTI, vaginitis or indeed an STD.  And if you had a Bartholin's it would be beneficial for that part of the vagina to be closely looked at.  

Make an appointment soon.

Dr. Downing
I was diagnosed a year ago for hpv, and it is being treated. about the same time, i started getting very bad burning during intercourse, and my gynocologist has only given me one idea as to what it coudl be, and it did not cure. is this a reaction to hpv? or how do i get rid of this? and if i have hpv, could this be something saying i have hiv?? please help!!