burning pain in my vagina.
I am looking for some help and relief from this pain. I have had a burning and i feeling of something coming out for th the last 2 years on and off. I have been to the doctors i cant remembrr how many times all test negitive. Been referred to gyne all test and examinations negative. I have the pain so bad on times now for example that it is making me wee myself and also makes me feel like i need to have a poo. Its is unbearable i havent slept the last 2 nights. The burning pain is unbearable.  please if anyone can give advice on what i can do. Thank you
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would be tempted to consider something like Neurontin or Lyrica or a tricyclic antidepressant for the pain.  I would also consider topical Lidocaine which will burn initially and then make you numb for at least awhile.  I would culture for resistant and/or unusual strains of yeast, and would consider estrogen cream if you are toward menopause.  If you are on birth control pills I would stop them.
Good luck!
Dr B
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.