Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
canker sores near opening of vagina
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

canker sores near opening of vagina

last night i found about 4 little canker sore like sores right near the opening of my vagina. Today I took a shower and one seems to have gotten much bigger while the other 3 remain about the same size. They look a lot like the canker sores i get in my mouth, slight depression and whiteish cover. generally when i get canker sores i get a few at a time and they get very big and take forever to go away. I've had strep throat for about a week and a half and am only now starting to get over it. i also shaved everything off 2 days ago. i'm almost convinced that it was a few cuts that got infected because i have been so sick, but i can;t be sure. I highly doubt i have an std, my partner and i have been together since we were very young and every time we do have sex we use a condom. I have never had anything like this and i'm pretty freaked out and was just wondering what it could be. I plan on going to the gynecologist asap. thanks