Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
continuous spotting for a month

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

continuous spotting for a month
After the period in July 2, I have been continuously spotting for more than a month. I do not have sex during these time. No birth control pills. I do not know why. Is there anybody having these experiences before? Any comments are greatly appreicated.
When you say that you are spotting for more than a month, I'm not sure how much blood you are loosing or if you are spotting everyday.  Regardless, I would go see your OB/GYN.  It may not neccessary be abnormal or concerning but you should get checked out and your doctor can make sure that you are not being anemic.
add more info. I am 30 years old. very worried.
Dr. Kim, thank you so much.
I am spotting everyday and the blood amount is about 2ml. The condition is that the August period does not go away. It continuously spotting till now.
What could be the reasons of this phenomenon?
Thanks again.
A related discussion, sotting for 3weeks was started.