cramps
Im 23 weeks pregnant im having sharp lower left abdominal pail since last night I dont have any spotting or anything just the pain if I put pressure it hurts lil more I can feel the baby moving as usual  what can this meen
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would have to check you myself, of course, to see where the tenderness is.  MOST commonly discomfort in the left lower quadrant is due to bowel issues--either constipation, loose stools or gas.
If you are "backed up" and need help to get going, Miralax, or Milk of Magnesia are two of my favorite medications for use during pregnancy.
Beano is good for excess gas.
The other possibility is that something is going on with your uterus--such as contractions--if the pain is persistant, or worsening, and ESPECIALLY if it is coming and going, best to call your doctor!
Good luck!
Dr B
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.