irregular period
What would be the cause of having a period every two weeks? I'm only 33 yrs old it couldn't be menopause already, right?
HI!
If you were my patient, I would sincerely doubt that what you are experiencing is menopause.  I would want to do some lab work, including a test for early menopause--the FSH. I would and check your thyroid and prolactin levels.  I would probably want to prescribe some type of hormone to regulate your cycles.  There are several options, but oral contraceptive pills often work very well.
I would suggest getting in to see your doctor!
Dr B
I too had my period every 2 weeks and when I went to my gyn she said it was fibroid tumors causing it.  I was done having kids so I had only my uterus removed and am much happier! :o)
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.