long period
I started my period 11 days early and then bled heavy for 3 weeks, stopped for two days started again for 4 days. And have been since spotting for 1 week now. Could I be pregnant?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that you should take a pregnancy test, and also visit your doctor.  The irregular bleeding that is prolonged and heavy suggests that you may have a build up of tissue within the uterus, and may need some progesterone to help get you back on track.
Hope this helps!'
Dr B
So did I ...except I'm still bleeding.. 16 days some clotting/some cramping... What to do,? I'm 44 no children's...
I'm 44,no kids...period came on 3/3/14-and still flowing. Some light/dark/brown..back red again..this has never happened Before