Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
lymph node and cycle

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

lymph node and cycle
Sometime ago maybe like two wks ago I have a sinus attack. I assumed the changes of seasons. I had a little cough little runny nose that lasted about a day. I was taking Robitussin and it cleared it up. On the last day I felt like I had water in my ears but that feeling lasted a day. Once my symptoms left I felt some pressure in my left ear. I would tug on it to relieve it. My cycle was coming and I notice some tenderness on the left side of my neck and then noticed a slight swell on that side. could it be from my ear or from my cycle? . I have no other symptoms. It almost feels like a strain or stiffness but take Tylenol it helps. Advice?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that you probably have a swollen gland related to your recent bout of sinus and ear problems.  Glands are usually small and temporarry.  If it is a gland, it should resolve within a week or so.  You can apply heat if you wish.
Good luck!
Dr B
Thank you
I think it may have been from the sinus attack but I still have this slight tightness only on the left side and a slight lymph node that's kinda swollen. I still have no other symptoms.