Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
lymph node and cycle
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

lymph node and cycle

Sometime ago maybe like two wks ago I have a sinus attack. I assumed the changes of seasons. I had a little cough little runny nose that lasted about a day. I was taking Robitussin and it cleared it up. On the last day I felt like I had water in my ears but that feeling lasted a day. Once my symptoms left I felt some pressure in my left ear. I would tug on it to relieve it. My cycle was coming and I notice some tenderness on the left side of my neck and then noticed a slight swell on that side. could it be from my ear or from my cycle? . I have no other symptoms. It almost feels like a strain or stiffness but take Tylenol it helps. Advice?
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that you probably have a swollen gland related to your recent bout of sinus and ear problems.  Glands are usually small and temporarry.  If it is a gland, it should resolve within a week or so.  You can apply heat if you wish.
Good luck!
Dr B
4 Comments
Blank
Thank you
Blank
I think it may have been from the sinus attack but I still have this slight tightness only on the left side and a slight lymph node that's kinda swollen. I still have no other symptoms.
Blank
I think it may have been from the sinus attack but I still have this slight tightness only on the left side and a slight lymph node that's kinda swollen. I still have no other symptoms.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now