Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
missed period

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

missed period

I missed my period last month... But the home test  was negative. I ve irregular period for Last five months.26 years I was in India and then moved to ireland(only six mnths. For three mnths my period was irregular after that it bbcms normal ) now m in uk. But my period is not bcm regular yet.... We r very sad bcause we are longing fr a baby....

You need to make your period regular first! Consult a Gynecologist first to make it regular, then think of a baby...