my period got delayed by 10 days
Regularly my period cycle was 29 days. This is the first time my cycle got delayed by 10 days. Not much discharged. I'm expecting conceive.could you plz tell me is it normal cycle or I get pregnant.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you to do a pregnancy test.  If you are "at risk" for pregnancy--pregnancy certainly could be the reason for the late period and minimal discharge.  IF you are not pregnant, it is possible that you simply didn't ovulate this cycle.  This is very common and nothing to worry about if it is the case--most of the time the next cycle is back to normal.
Good luck!
Dr B
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.