Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
novasure

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

novasure
hi i had the novasure procedure done 11 days ago .  light discharge till yesterday. heavier bleeding  started yesterday . as of this evening blood clots and bleedin have not stopped for the last 3 hrs.. should i go to hospital?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would definitely recommend a trip to the hospital if one of my patients had similar bleeding following a procedure.  A good rule of thumb is that saturating more than one large maxi pad per hour for more than 2-3 hours in a row is too much bleeding.  
I hope that everything turned out well in your case.(I see the date of the post)
This forum does not give actual medical advise, and you should never substitute us for your doctor's answering service or ask a nurse. We do however try to provide accurate information to help women manage their health in a variety of situations such as the one you found yourself in.
Hope you are feeling much better!
Good luck!
Dr B
I am not a doctor but would call your doctor immediately!