Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
peeing probs
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

peeing probs

a couple months ago i saw a dr because i felt like i had to urinate but when i went either nothing or very little came out and thought i may have a uti but the test turned up negative.  a month or so later i had this problem again. this time with vaginal discharge as well. i saw my dr yet again and was tested for yeast chlamydia gardnerella. i tested positive for gardnerella infection took the prescription it cleared up and then about another month later the same problem took the antibiotics yet again. and a few weeks later. same thing.  what else could this be ?
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
If  you were my patient, I would do a urine culture to be certain that we weren't missing an infection in the bladder, or using the wrong antibiotic.
I would repeat the test for bacterial vaginosis (which can be recurrent or persistent). I would also test for yeast/candida which could potentially be causing symptoms that are similar.
Hope this helps!
Dr B
2 Comments
Blank
well my discharge and periods smells!!!  have i got BV or what???? and also i got the UID  contracption on the T sharpe one!!! could that be the  reason as well!!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank