Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
period problem

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

period problem
I'm sexually active just had my last period in oct 25,2012.had sex thru out the month.but yet again i started to bleed again nov 16,2012.is i ok.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would do a pregnancy test right away.  If that was positive we go down one path, if negative, another. If positive, I would be concerned about a tubal pregnancy or miscarriage.  If negative, I might not be too worried unless it is becoming a pattern for you to bleed every two weeks.  One episode is nothing to be concerned about.  More than one episode, and I would check some lab studies such as thyroid and prolactin.
We could also discuss some ways to regulate your cycles AND provide contraception if needed.
Good luck!
Dr B
Yes! I feel very heavy in the breast,stomach like big.with lots of cramp.just feeling lazy at all times.sleep a lot if the time.very bad nausea on ny chest.what do you think is wrong with me.
Yes!I feel very heavt in the breast and the stomach. Look big with lots of cramp and feel lazy at all times.sleep lots of the time ,with a bad nausea on my chest at all times.
What do you think is wrong with me.
I had ectopic pregnancy last year and removed the right fellopian tube ..and last week I we made love with ma man 4 ago this week I had brown dischage coming and cramps now am bleeding dark brown blood and the cramps r still there ....plz help
I had ectopic pregnacy last year they removed the right fellopian tube.and last we made love with ma man,4 days ago I had cramps and brown discharge coming and now am bleeding dark brown blood the cramps r still there