please help!!!
hi my name is shalen, ive missed 2 periods and haven't been on my period sense November 26th. ive taking 2 home tests and have had 2 blood tests done but all came back negative. lately ive had a little lower abdomen pain and a lil cramping. ive been more tired and hungry than usual. ive had a lot of indigestion, and sum headaches. and every now and then it feels like theres sumthing moving in my tummy. also sometimes all of a sudden I have to pee really bad. im really confused about whats going on and I really want answers. thank u so much!
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would repeat the pregnancy test (urine is fine)
IF it is negative again, I would give you progesterone for five days to start your period for  you . Then depending upon your history, I would either wait to see what would happen with no further medications, or I would start something to regulate your cycle.
Hope this helps!
Dr B