trying to get pregnant...
I have been trying to get pregnant over a year now, but I never can't get pregnant..I went to the doctor  cause i missed a month of my period so i went to take a preg. Test, sadly it was negative. My doctor prescribed me with metformin I took those for 2 months, and My last period was the 30th of November 2013, it was strange because it only lasted 3 days. My period usually lasts up to 5 days and now I haven't had my period since November. My stomach feels bloated, I have back pain,  and sometimes I feel nauseous.  I haven't throw up,  so I don't know what is going on with my body.  im scared to take a pregnancy test cause what if its negative and ima be all sad ...I have taken to many pregnancy test and it all have been negative...has any body been through what ive been through? ?? Or any suggestions
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you to continue taking the metformin.  If you can, and need to, lose a few pounds.  If your periods don't become normal with metformin, ask your doctor to give you Clomid or Femara as well these are medicines that will help you to ovulate--when you ovulate regularly the chances of pregnancy improve a lot.
Lots of people have been through what you are going through.
Good luck!
Dr B