Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
want to become pregnant

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

want to become pregnant
my cycle is of 28days and i have been trying to concieve from 7 months. Bt no improvement. Kindly duggest what to do. My last period was on 29 aug lasted for only 2 day.
Hi!
If you were my patient, depending on your age, I might just encourage you to keep trying.  If you are over thiry, though, I would do some testing.
I would encourage you to get ovulation predictors to help you determine your fertile window.  I would also suggest a semen analysis (sperm count) and I might also consider a dye test to determine whether the fallopian tubes are blocked or open (HSG).
Hope this helps!
Dr B
Thanks for ur suggestion mam. I would just like to ask when can i do the HSG test. I mean i can go and do whenever i want or on a specific day. Kindly suggest as i can do that it as soon as possible. thanksagain