Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
want to become pregnant
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

want to become pregnant

my cycle is of 28days and i have been trying to concieve (conceive) from 7 months. Bt no improvement. Kindly duggest what to do. My last period was on 29 aug lasted for only 2 day.
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
If you were my patient, depending on your age, I might just encourage you to keep trying.  If you are over thiry, though, I would do some testing.
I would encourage you to get ovulation predictors to help you determine your fertile window.  I would also suggest a semen analysis (sperm count) and I might also consider a dye test to determine whether the fallopian tubes are blocked or open (HSG).
Hope this helps!
Dr B
2 Comments
Blank
Thanks for ur suggestion mam. I would just like to ask when can i do the HSG test. I mean i can go and do whenever i want or on a specific day. Kindly suggest as i can do that it as soon as possible. thanksagain
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now