what could be the cause?
It's now 41 days since I last had my periods, I did take a pregnancy test today and it was negative,  what could be the problem?  my periods are not coming!!!!
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that you very likely didn't ovulate this cycle and consequently are not having a period. It is also possible that you have developed a cyst on one of your ovaries that is producing hormones that are delaying your cycle.  If you were my patient, I would repeat the pregnancy test and if negative, I would prescribe progesterone for 5 days to see if we could start your cycles again.
Good luck!
Dr B
EllaBabe19a day ago

Im 23 years old and sexually active with my fiance..I used to get my period regularly every month..Though its late for a couple of days to a week..But now Im confuse,my last period was January 18,2014 and its almost 2 months after that and Auntie Flo didnt show up..I have taken Pregnancy test last March 1 but it says Negative..Since then i havent take one more test til now..I feel my Boobs are heavy and full,my nipples sometimes are too sensitive and itchy and sore..I have crampings also,i feel pain in my lower abdominal at lower back sometimes,i want to drink a lot of water and yet always want to pee..I am moody at times and emotional..I cant sleep at night but i wake up earlier in the morning than my usual routine and i have frequent headache..Whats going on me??Should i try to take a Pregancy Test again??Im so confuse!!Please help me..
EllaBabe19a day ago

A related discussion, Medroxyprogestrone still no period was started.