when I get pregnant
I was 5 week pregnant last month n I had miscarriage on 24Jan and I want get pregnant but I miss my periods many time .... in tat I can have sex with my husband now because of all dis  we didn't came closer to each other Wer my husband is waiting for my periods to come n den v can have relation. I really don't know Wat to do?
Hi!
If you were my patient,  I would advise you that you can have relations with your husband as soon as your bleeding stops.  You may be able to conceive on the very next cycle.  You should expect your period within 4-6 weeks after the miscarriage. (If your periods were regular before the miscarriage).
I sometimes consider an early miscarriage to be a good sign that everything is in place for conception to occur.  In my experience, many couples conceive again soon afterwards.
Good luck!
Dr B
A related discussion, pls help was started.
A related discussion, Feeling pregnancy symptoms 3 weeks after mc & d/c and an unprotected sex   was started.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.