HCG Protocol Group User Group
Day 4
About This Group:

This is for People following the Pounds and Inches Protocol. Or working towards a healthier Weight and lower BMI.

Founded by Kabooper on September 27, 2010
67 members

Day 4

Drum roll!!!!!!
Lost 3lbs on the very first day. Yay me! Yari, Yari, Yari whoot whoot! And the fans go crazy!!!!!
It was hard thou! I was ready to eat one of my children!  I hope that tampers down because I cannot be this hungry for the entire time I'm on the diet or I'm going to fail face first.  But definitely happy! Would love to loose 3 pounds for a least a few days.  If this keeps up I'll be smoking hot in no time at all.  Move over JLo, here comes Yari!
Congratulations on the first of many great weigh ins. It amazes me how well HCG works. Just watching the scale numbers go down will really help keep you on the straight and narrow. It's an exciting experience and I know you will reach your goal!
Thanks shawnelyse ppl like you taking the time to post a comment also helps a ton!
I still have hunger issues, but I'm not ravenous. It's basically normal hunger when I haven't eaten for a couple of hours. It's a rare day when I'm not hungry at all.

I found that the weight loss is pretty profound at first, but tapers off to an average of 1/2 lb a day after about 10 days. The first Round I did, I had miserable headaches for almost 2 weeks and also was ravenous. But this round I had absolutely no "hunger headaches". I also have less fatigue this round. I started injecting 1cc of B12  about every 2 weeks halfway through my first round and I suspect that has helped.
This last posting was in June 30, how r u doing now?  Have u lost the desired weight?  R u still on the diet?  Thanks for posting all this information.  I want to get started but don't know how.  I'm not good at going to clinics and I'd rather do it on my own.  It would be so cool to know that u have lost more weight!  Good for u!
mocha121776 ;) Comment
May 12
ladiebaby added the Exercise Tracker
09/13
Stephyb1221 joined this group
Welcome them!
07/13