HCG Protocol Group User Group
Day 4
About This Group:

This is for People following the Pounds and Inches Protocol. Or working towards a healthier Weight and lower BMI.

Founded by Kabooper on September 27, 2010
67 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Day 4

Drum roll!!!!!!
Lost 3lbs on the very first day. Yay me! Yari, Yari, Yari whoot whoot! And the fans go crazy!!!!!
It was hard thou! I was ready to eat one of my children!  I hope that tampers down because I cannot be this hungry for the entire time I'm on the diet or I'm going to fail face first.  But definitely happy! Would love to loose 3 pounds for a least a few days.  If this keeps up I'll be smoking hot in no time at all.  Move over JLo, here comes Yari!
4 Comments
Blank
1676558_tn?1305463705
Congratulations on the first of many great weigh ins. It amazes me how well HCG works. Just watching the scale numbers go down will really help keep you on the straight and narrow. It's an exciting experience and I know you will reach your goal!
Blank
1687979_tn?1312892245
Thanks shawnelyse ppl like you taking the time to post a comment also helps a ton!
Blank
897400_tn?1303332748
I still have hunger issues, but I'm not ravenous. It's basically normal hunger when I haven't eaten for a couple of hours. It's a rare day when I'm not hungry at all.

I found that the weight loss is pretty profound at first, but tapers off to an average of 1/2 lb a day after about 10 days. The first Round I did, I had miserable headaches for almost 2 weeks and also was ravenous. But this round I had absolutely no "hunger headaches". I also have less fatigue this round. I started injecting 1cc of B12  about every 2 weeks halfway through my first round and I suspect that has helped.
Blank
This last posting was in June 30, how r u doing now?  Have u lost the desired weight?  R u still on the diet?  Thanks for posting all this information.  I want to get started but don't know how.  I'm not good at going to clinics and I'd rather do it on my own.  It would be so cool to know that u have lost more weight!  Good for u!
Blank
Recent Activity
1491674_tn?1360390953
Blank
mocha121776 ;) Comment
May 12
Blank
ladiebaby added the Exercise Tracker
09/13
Blank
Stephyb1221 joined this group
Welcome them!