HCG Protocol Group User Group
Exercise
About This Group:

This is for People following the Pounds and Inches Protocol. Or working towards a healthier Weight and lower BMI.

Founded by Kabooper on September 27, 2010
67 members

Exercise

I'm considering doing another round of hcg. I haven't yet because the diet has been very hard for me. While others report good energy and no hunger, I had low energy and hunger. I started to wonder if my product was any good. It worked, which is why I stuck with it for 4 rounds and now considering 5, regardless of hunger.

I have been exercising consistently for the past 5 weeks, and I really don't want to stop to do the diet. I also recently started Turbo Fire, which is produced by the same company as P90X. I was wondering if anyone has kept up on their exercise while on the diet, and if it helped them at all?

I lose around 0.5-0.7 pounds a day, and I was hoping that I could increase that rate by exercising. I really want to lose about 15 pounds fast.

mocha121776 ;) Comment
May 12
ladiebaby added the Exercise Tracker
09/13
Stephyb1221 joined this group
Welcome them!
07/13