HCG Protocol Group User Group
HCG pellets
About This Group:

This is for People following the Pounds and Inches Protocol. Or working towards a healthier Weight and lower BMI.

Founded by Kabooper on September 27, 2010
67 members

HCG pellets

I found that my hcg source has sublingual pellets.  Has anyone tried those? I'm very tempted since I'm always questioning my self if I gotten the right amount of drops or not.
I would be skeptical of anything over the inet... I know my doc office has a sublingual tablet that is made for them at a compounding pharmacy. .. is that the same???  If yes, I take them and they work great... if not then I would be very leary....
My beautician has been using the pellets and has lost 50 lbs in 60 days. She orders them over the internet. She uses the drops at night, also from the internet.
Do u know the website that she is using to order her meds?  I want to order them but I want to be sure that it's the real thing.  Any help will be appreciated.
ladiebaby added the Exercise Tracker
Sep 10
Stephyb1221 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 10
gapch127 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 09