Veggies and Salad
Hi All,

I saw this ad on Dr. Oz and went to Walgreens bought a bottle of IsoDrene and started my own 500 Cal diet.  I realized after finding  the book on line Pounds and Inches..I did this all wrong.  Now I am following the Protocol to the T.  Needless to say I missed the Gorge I didn't know...but anyway I will continue.  I am hungry at some points during the day but the water & Tea really help.  I have a slight headache and feel a little lightheaded not much though.  My question is the portions on the vegtables or green salad, it says 100 grams on the meat but I didn't read any portion size for the veggies...unless I overlooked it.  How much do you all eat?  Thanks for any input I think this site is great!!!
The meat is 4 oz uncooked and the veggies are 2 cups. You can only eat one kind of veg at a time. Not one cup of this and one cup of that. Go to this site www.powermaxnutrition and download the diet plan - it will tell you all you need to know. I just started my loading today so am new at this but so excited as I know a few people personally that have had great success with this plan. Good Luck.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mocha121776 added the Blood Pressure Tracker
Nov 09
klmedic222 joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 22