HCG Protocol Group User Group
Veggies and Salad
About This Group:

This is for People following the Pounds and Inches Protocol. Or working towards a healthier Weight and lower BMI.

Founded by Kabooper on September 27, 2010
67 members

Veggies and Salad

Hi All,

I saw this ad on Dr. Oz and went to Walgreens bought a bottle of IsoDrene and started my own 500 Cal diet.  I realized after finding  the book on line Pounds and Inches..I did this all wrong.  Now I am following the Protocol to the T.  Needless to say I missed the Gorge I didn't know...but anyway I will continue.  I am hungry at some points during the day but the water & Tea really help.  I have a slight headache and feel a little lightheaded not much though.  My question is the portions on the vegtables or green salad, it says 100 grams on the meat but I didn't read any portion size for the veggies...unless I overlooked it.  How much do you all eat?  Thanks for any input I think this site is great!!!
1 Comment
The meat is 4 oz uncooked and the veggies are 2 cups. You can only eat one kind of veg at a time. Not one cup of this and one cup of that. Go to this site www.powermaxnutrition and download the diet plan - it will tell you all you need to know. I just started my loading today so am new at this but so excited as I know a few people personally that have had great success with this plan. Good Luck.
mocha121776 ;) Comment
May 12
ladiebaby added the Exercise Tracker
09/13
Stephyb1221 joined this group
Welcome them!
07/13