HCG Protocol Group User Group
Why am I hungry?
About This Group:

This is for People following the Pounds and Inches Protocol. Or working towards a healthier Weight and lower BMI.

Founded by Kabooper on September 27, 2010
67 members

Why am I hungry?

Hi everyone.  I started the hcg diet this past Saturday.  Today is my 2nd day on the 500 calories.  Yesterday I was so hungry all day so I tried to space out my fruits and melba toast to get me through the day.  Today I felt great all day until after I ate lunch.  It is 4pm and I am STARVING.  I am thinking maybe I am not eating enough?  I am not sure.?  I am little confused on what I should be eating.?
Question....if I make a salad can it be lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes all in the same salad?  From what I have been reading I am not supposed to mix??  Am I wrong?  Also I didn't realize it was 3.5 oz of veggies and protein.  I thought it was just 3.5 oz of protein then you are to eat veggies.
I think I am having a hard time because I am a breakfast person.  I have been eating my lunch fruit as my breakfast.  For lunch I made the Crab Bisque recipe which was fantastic.  It says it is 1 protein and 1 vegetable so that is all I had for lunch and 1 piece of melba toast....is this right?
Any help is appreciated.
mocha121776 ;) Comment
May 12
ladiebaby added the Exercise Tracker
Sep 10
Stephyb1221 joined this group
Welcome them!
07/13