HCG Protocol Group User Group
Why am I hungry?
About This Group:

This is for People following the Pounds and Inches Protocol. Or working towards a healthier Weight and lower BMI.

Founded by Kabooper on September 27, 2010
69 members

Why am I hungry?

Hi everyone.  I started the hcg diet this past Saturday.  Today is my 2nd day on the 500 calories.  Yesterday I was so hungry all day so I tried to space out my fruits and melba toast to get me through the day.  Today I felt great all day until after I ate lunch.  It is 4pm and I am STARVING.  I am thinking maybe I am not eating enough?  I am not sure.?  I am little confused on what I should be eating.?
Question....if I make a salad can it be lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes all in the same salad?  From what I have been reading I am not supposed to mix??  Am I wrong?  Also I didn't realize it was 3.5 oz of veggies and protein.  I thought it was just 3.5 oz of protein then you are to eat veggies.
I think I am having a hard time because I am a breakfast person.  I have been eating my lunch fruit as my breakfast.  For lunch I made the Crab Bisque recipe which was fantastic.  It says it is 1 protein and 1 vegetable so that is all I had for lunch and 1 piece of melba toast....is this right?
Any help is appreciated.
mocha121776 Years later, I'm back at it... Comment
Mar 15
mocha121776 added the Menstrual Cycle Tracker
Nov 09
mocha121776 added the Blood Pressure Tracker
Nov 09