HCG Protocol Group User Group
stall
About This Group:

This is for People following the Pounds and Inches Protocol. Or working towards a healthier Weight and lower BMI.

Founded by Kabooper on September 27, 2010
67 members

stall

If I did a steak day today and my weight isn't any different tomorrow, can i go right into an apple day?
1 Comment
I don't know if anyone else has answered your post, but it caught my attention. A steak day is only to correct a weight gain of more than 2 lbs during maintenance phase. While you are taking HCG you must stick to the Low Calorie Diet with it's low fat options. An apple day is allowed, but usually isn't necessary. It is normal to stall, but drinking extra water will often correct this. I am on Round 2 ( I broke with protocol and started Round 2 after only about 5 weeks instead of the recommended 6). If you check my weight tracker, you will see that I stalled, and even sometimes gained in Round 1. But eventually I lost all the weight I would gain within a couple of days. I never did an apple day. I started VLCD phase of Round 1 weighing 190.5 lbs, and when I ended Round 1 after 29 days of VLCD weighing 172.5 lbs.

I hope you have great success. I love this protocol!
mocha121776 ;) Comment
May 12
ladiebaby added the Exercise Tracker
09/13
Stephyb1221 joined this group
Welcome them!
07/13