HCG P2 Chicken, Bok Choy & Apple Cinnamon Slices
This is another Chicken dinner.  I use a skinless boneless chicken breast that has been measured to weigh 100 grams or 3.2 oz.  I normally cook it in two Tbsp of chicken basics chicken broth and let it steam in a covered pan only opening it to turn over.  I like to place spices on my chicken for flavor such as Fox Point which is a onion powder, scallion mixture and some BBQ spice powder.  I order my spices from Penzy's because they have the best spices anywhere.  (* see note)

Bok Choy is cabbage.  It is an oriental cabbage that I really like rather than the big heads.  I also steam cook this cabbage in kitchen basic chicken broth and a little spray of Braggs Amino Acid.  Braggs Amino Acid is a Soy Sauce substitute:  Bragg Liquid Aminos contains:

no chemicals
no artificial coloring
no alcohol
no preservatives
no Gluten
Certified NON-GMO

Finally, I slice apple and I place them in a lunch size zip lock bag.  I add a squeeze of lemon or lime juice and I put cinnamon and apple pie spice in them.  This is one tasty way to enjoy a Gala medium size Apple.  I like the Gala because of the cruch factor and they are juicy.

*Note...Spices in grocery stores have a shelf life and most of them have been shipped, stored in a wearhous and then to the store shelf.  Some of those spices are over 10 years old.  It may cost a little extra but do yourself a favor.  Buy a bag of Vietnamese Cinnamon.  it is the most fragrent and tasteful cinnamon in the world.  Pensy's sells a bag for about $4 or $5 dollars.  You will understand what I mean when I say, store bought spices are old and have no flavor or fragrance after you taste this.

Bon Appetit  
Yet another delight...you founded this site on my birthday ...I eat Bok Choy a lot, I like the crunch better than lettuce ..
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
toxicBOOM Back on Medhelp after how m... Comment
Nov 25
mocha121776 added the Blood Pressure Tracker
Nov 09