857?1294698681
HCG Receipes User Group
HCG P2 Chicken, Bok Choy & Apple Cinnamon Slices
About This Group:

This group is for recipes for those of us HCg & HHCg users. HCg is a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD). You may place Protocol recipes in this group. Also, If you care to place Rouge Items you may do so but please note that if you use a rogue item, indicate that it is a rogue item. Many HGc users have a different weight gain or loss due to rogue items. Some people lose weight and other gain or stall. This group may also share secrets or ideas to help others in when and how to get by during stalls or gains such as apple days, steak days and egg days. Most important, lets share our HCg Journey with anyone who would like to join or show interest in weight Management. We welcome everyone to share any Protocol Phase 2 or Phase 3 meal so that everyone can experiance a pleasent change in the proper foods that we should have during our Rounds. If you have a great receipe but its not for HCg, please add it to another group that looks for those recipes but if your not an HCg user, you are still welcome to try these heathy meals to help you in your weight management. This site is strickly for Protocol but may include a Rouge Item. Also note that anyone on P2 or P3 that is trying a rogue item is trying them at your own risk. Remember, you can't go wrong sticking to Protocol. Finally, lets have some fun and feel free to express what you think of each recipe so that others will have an opportunity to try something different. Pictures of you meal are always appreciated.

Founded by wvtxpen on January 10, 2011
38 members

6534850?1294765093
This is another Chicken dinner.  I use a skinless boneless chicken breast that has been measured to weigh 100 grams or 3.2 oz.  I normally cook it in two Tbsp of chicken basics chicken broth and let it steam in a covered pan only opening it to turn over.  I like to place spices on my chicken for flavor such as Fox Point which is a onion powder, scallion mixture and some BBQ spice powder.  I order my spices from Penzy's because they have the best spices anywhere.  (* see note)

Bok Choy is cabbage.  It is an oriental cabbage that I really like rather than the big heads.  I also steam cook this cabbage in kitchen basic chicken broth and a little spray of Braggs Amino Acid.  Braggs Amino Acid is a Soy Sauce substitute:  Bragg Liquid Aminos contains:

no chemicals
no artificial coloring
no alcohol
no preservatives
no Gluten
Certified NON-GMO

Finally, I slice apple and I place them in a lunch size zip lock bag.  I add a squeeze of lemon or lime juice and I put cinnamon and apple pie spice in them.  This is one tasty way to enjoy a Gala medium size Apple.  I like the Gala because of the cruch factor and they are juicy.

*Note...Spices in grocery stores have a shelf life and most of them have been shipped, stored in a wearhous and then to the store shelf.  Some of those spices are over 10 years old.  It may cost a little extra but do yourself a favor.  Buy a bag of Vietnamese Cinnamon.  it is the most fragrent and tasteful cinnamon in the world.  Pensy's sells a bag for about $4 or $5 dollars.  You will understand what I mean when I say, store bought spices are old and have no flavor or fragrance after you taste this.

Bon Appetit  
Yet another delight...you founded this site on my birthday ...I eat Bok Choy a lot, I like the crunch better than lettuce ..
mocha121776 ;) Comment
May 12
ladiebaby added the Exercise Tracker
Sep 10
michelleusam is ... doing ok i guess,how... Comment
07/13