857?1294698681
HCG Receipes User Group
HCG P2 Seaweed Crab/Asparagus Rolls
About This Group:

This group is for recipes for those of us HCg & HHCg users. HCg is a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD). You may place Protocol recipes in this group. Also, If you care to place Rouge Items you may do so but please note that if you use a rogue item, indicate that it is a rogue item. Many HGc users have a different weight gain or loss due to rogue items. Some people lose weight and other gain or stall. This group may also share secrets or ideas to help others in when and how to get by during stalls or gains such as apple days, steak days and egg days. Most important, lets share our HCg Journey with anyone who would like to join or show interest in weight Management. We welcome everyone to share any Protocol Phase 2 or Phase 3 meal so that everyone can experiance a pleasent change in the proper foods that we should have during our Rounds. If you have a great receipe but its not for HCg, please add it to another group that looks for those recipes but if your not an HCg user, you are still welcome to try these heathy meals to help you in your weight management. This site is strickly for Protocol but may include a Rouge Item. Also note that anyone on P2 or P3 that is trying a rogue item is trying them at your own risk. Remember, you can't go wrong sticking to Protocol. Finally, lets have some fun and feel free to express what you think of each recipe so that others will have an opportunity to try something different. Pictures of you meal are always appreciated.

Founded by wvtxpen on January 10, 2011
38 members

HCG P2 Seaweed Crab/Asparagus Rolls

6534784?1294764022
This is a P2 Seaweed Crab & Asparagus Roll that is easy and quick to make for lunch.  I leave to work early in the morning 5:30am and drive for 1 hour to get to work so I don't want to spend a lot of time making my lunch to take to work.  This is what I do for this meal:

Seaweed Sheet...10 calories (Rouge Item)  Takes the place of Melba Toast and is healthier than Melba.
I cook my asparagus (100 grams) and let it cool.  I open a can of crab (not imitation) and I split the crab into 3 small piles of a total of 100 grams.  Once the asparagus cools, I place the asparagus and the crab inside the seaweed and roll it up.  This makes a very good finger food at work with your protein and vegetable.  I also spray a little Braggs Amino Acid on the crab meat and I use it as the glue to keep the seaweed roll to stick once rolled.  Thats it

Bon Appetit
Tags: HCG, crabs, Protein
Hi--

Can this be made w/another veggie? I don't like asparagus but I love crab and I can do the seaweed sheet.

I'm so limited on the HCG because I don't eat many veggies. From what Protocol says I'm allowed, I only eat cabbage & spinach (cooked..I don't like raw veggies).

Thanks for any help you can give.

Have a blessed day.
Yes, you can make this with any veggie of choice.  Just depends on what season and whats available.  One thing about these receipes...you can substitute whatever you want to you like it.
mocha121776 ;) Comment
May 12
ladiebaby added the Exercise Tracker
Sep 10
michelleusam is ... doing ok i guess,how... Comment
07/13