857?1294698681
HCG Receipes User Group
HCG P3 Breakfast of Kings
About This Group:

This group is for recipes for those of us HCg & HHCg users. HCg is a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD). You may place Protocol recipes in this group. Also, If you care to place Rouge Items you may do so but please note that if you use a rogue item, indicate that it is a rogue item. Many HGc users have a different weight gain or loss due to rogue items. Some people lose weight and other gain or stall. This group may also share secrets or ideas to help others in when and how to get by during stalls or gains such as apple days, steak days and egg days. Most important, lets share our HCg Journey with anyone who would like to join or show interest in weight Management. We welcome everyone to share any Protocol Phase 2 or Phase 3 meal so that everyone can experiance a pleasent change in the proper foods that we should have during our Rounds. If you have a great receipe but its not for HCg, please add it to another group that looks for those recipes but if your not an HCg user, you are still welcome to try these heathy meals to help you in your weight management. This site is strickly for Protocol but may include a Rouge Item. Also note that anyone on P2 or P3 that is trying a rogue item is trying them at your own risk. Remember, you can't go wrong sticking to Protocol. Finally, lets have some fun and feel free to express what you think of each recipe so that others will have an opportunity to try something different. Pictures of you meal are always appreciated.

Founded by wvtxpen on January 10, 2011
38 members

HCG P3 Breakfast of Kings

6532834?1294708294
Breakfast is my favorite meal.  The reason I love P3 so much is because I can use butter, have cheese and I get to have 1500-1800 calories of Yum.  So here is my simple but most awesome breakfast that I have on any given weekend...

3 Sunnyside Up Eggs in butter
Bella Mushrooms sauted in butter
Sliced Tomato
2 slices of Ezekiel Bread w/ melted Monchego Cheese on top
Coffee

OMG...this is the best P3 breakfast for me...it is a big 850 calorie breakfast but after this breakfast, I don't eat lunch or just have one apple and that leaves me another big dinner.  This is slobbering, drooling, eat it slow and savor each bite...taste the Monchego on the dense Ezekiel, the butter on the eggs and the Bella Mushrooms which have a much deeper flavor than button mushrooms and a thick juicy New York Strip steak.  On top of that, a nice juicy tomato that smells so fresh, you can smell the tomato on your hands after you cut it as you do when you taste it.  Sprinkle a pinch of kosher salt on that tomato for an enlightning flavor.  This is heaven on a plate.  I love the smell of Steak & Eggs & coffee & toast & melted cheese & mushrooms in the morning!

Bon Appetit
ladiebaby added the Exercise Tracker
Sep 10
michelleusam is ... doing ok i guess,how... Comment
Jul 18
mtbakerboarder joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 17