857?1294698681
HCG Receipes User Group
HCg P3 Bread
About This Group:

This group is for recipes for those of us HCg & HHCg users. HCg is a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD). You may place Protocol recipes in this group. Also, If you care to place Rouge Items you may do so but please note that if you use a rogue item, indicate that it is a rogue item. Many HGc users have a different weight gain or loss due to rogue items. Some people lose weight and other gain or stall. This group may also share secrets or ideas to help others in when and how to get by during stalls or gains such as apple days, steak days and egg days. Most important, lets share our HCg Journey with anyone who would like to join or show interest in weight Management. We welcome everyone to share any Protocol Phase 2 or Phase 3 meal so that everyone can experiance a pleasent change in the proper foods that we should have during our Rounds. If you have a great receipe but its not for HCg, please add it to another group that looks for those recipes but if your not an HCg user, you are still welcome to try these heathy meals to help you in your weight management. This site is strickly for Protocol but may include a Rouge Item. Also note that anyone on P2 or P3 that is trying a rogue item is trying them at your own risk. Remember, you can't go wrong sticking to Protocol. Finally, lets have some fun and feel free to express what you think of each recipe so that others will have an opportunity to try something different. Pictures of you meal are always appreciated.

Founded by wvtxpen on January 10, 2011
38 members

HCg P3 Bread

6536536?1294795229
Craving bread? Here is a way to satisfy a craving without the guilt while shrinking your waist line!

5 eggs, separated
1 cup vanilla whey protein or egg white protein
4-8TBS Cinnamon (depends on how much you like cinnamon!)

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Separate the eggs and whip the whites until very stiff. Slowly add in the whey protein. Blend until smooth and then very gently add in the yolks (try to keep the whites fluffy).Grease a bread pan and pour the mixture into the pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave the bread in to cool slowly. After an hour, take the bread out. Once totally cool, cut into 12 large slices. I love mine toasted with cream cheese! It also makes great French toast.

Nutritional Comparison:Per Slice: 47 calories, trace carbohydratesSlice of Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon Bread: 80 calories, 15 carbs

This and several other recipes are from my friends
Maria Mind Body Health
or Michelle Bailey
or Berenice Marquette Jurgens
or Myself

Bon Appetit
oh my oh my oh my you hit me where it hurts 'Bread' hot from the oven with butter meilting all over it, a nd a big slice of chedder ...whoops .....would that be part of what I can eat ?well you have cream cheese on yours ....
Sorry Margy, this is a P3 meal.  So after you complete P2 which is the real part of the diet...then you go to P3 and you can make this...P2 is 500 calories for 21 days (short round) 41 days (long round).  P3 is 3 weeks 1500-1800 claories and then P4 is just maintenance and you can eat anything you want.
mocha121776 ;) Comment
May 12
ladiebaby added the Exercise Tracker
09/13
michelleusam is ... doing ok i guess,how... Comment
07/13