857?1294698681
HCG Receipes User Group
HCg P3 Little Debbies
About This Group:

This group is for recipes for those of us HCg & HHCg users. HCg is a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD). You may place Protocol recipes in this group. Also, If you care to place Rouge Items you may do so but please note that if you use a rogue item, indicate that it is a rogue item. Many HGc users have a different weight gain or loss due to rogue items. Some people lose weight and other gain or stall. This group may also share secrets or ideas to help others in when and how to get by during stalls or gains such as apple days, steak days and egg days. Most important, lets share our HCg Journey with anyone who would like to join or show interest in weight Management. We welcome everyone to share any Protocol Phase 2 or Phase 3 meal so that everyone can experiance a pleasent change in the proper foods that we should have during our Rounds. If you have a great receipe but its not for HCg, please add it to another group that looks for those recipes but if your not an HCg user, you are still welcome to try these heathy meals to help you in your weight management. This site is strickly for Protocol but may include a Rouge Item. Also note that anyone on P2 or P3 that is trying a rogue item is trying them at your own risk. Remember, you can't go wrong sticking to Protocol. Finally, lets have some fun and feel free to express what you think of each recipe so that others will have an opportunity to try something different. Pictures of you meal are always appreciated.

Founded by wvtxpen on January 10, 2011
38 members

HCg P3 Little Debbies

6536520?1294794853
LITTLE DEBBIE CREAM PIES
Ok everyone, I am a diabetic so with these deserts I always have to look for and alternative.  I do not use Molasses, instead I use Sugar Free Pancake Syrup from Walden Farms.

Nutritional Comparison:Little Debbie: 310 calories, 49 carbs, 1 fiber!
Healthified Creme Pie: 308 calories, 4.3 carbs, 1.5 fiber (using whey crisps)

Cookies:
1 cup butter
3/4 cup Truvia (or Erythritol and 1 tsp stevia glycerite)
1 TBS molasses or Yacon Syrup
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
1 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
1/2 cup vanilla whey (Jay Robb)
1/2 tsp Iodized sea salt1 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 cups crushed macadamia nuts (to resemble oats) OR vanilla whey crisps

Creme Filling
2 cups cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup vanilla almond milk OR Walden Farms Marshmallow Fluff
1/3 cup Truvia (or Erythritol and 1 tsp stevia glycerite)
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp Iodized sea salt

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, cream together butter, sweeteners, molasses, vanilla, and eggs. In a separate bowl combine the almond flour, whey, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Mix in the macademia pieces. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cookies are just starting to darken around the edges. They will still appear moist in the center. Be careful not to overcook – when cooled, the cookies should be soft and chewy.While the cookies bake, prepare the filling. Combine the ingredients and mix well with an electric mixer on high speed until fluffy. This mixture will thicken up after it sets. I make this ahead of time and let it sit in my fridge overnight.Assemble each creme pie by spreading the filling over one side of a cookie (the flat side) and press another cookie on top, making a sandwich. Repeat for the remaining cookies and filling. Makes 1 dozen Large creme pies.
mocha121776 ;) Comment
May 12
ladiebaby added the Exercise Tracker
Sep 10
michelleusam is ... doing ok i guess,how... Comment
07/13