857?1294698681
HCG Receipes User Group
HCg Recipe - P2 Talapia Salad Tacos and Cinnamon Apples
About This Group:

This group is for recipes for those of us HCg & HHCg users. HCg is a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD). You may place Protocol recipes in this group. Also, If you care to place Rouge Items you may do so but please note that if you use a rogue item, indicate that it is a rogue item. Many HGc users have a different weight gain or loss due to rogue items. Some people lose weight and other gain or stall. This group may also share secrets or ideas to help others in when and how to get by during stalls or gains such as apple days, steak days and egg days. Most important, lets share our HCg Journey with anyone who would like to join or show interest in weight Management. We welcome everyone to share any Protocol Phase 2 or Phase 3 meal so that everyone can experiance a pleasent change in the proper foods that we should have during our Rounds. If you have a great receipe but its not for HCg, please add it to another group that looks for those recipes but if your not an HCg user, you are still welcome to try these heathy meals to help you in your weight management. This site is strickly for Protocol but may include a Rouge Item. Also note that anyone on P2 or P3 that is trying a rogue item is trying them at your own risk. Remember, you can't go wrong sticking to Protocol. Finally, lets have some fun and feel free to express what you think of each recipe so that others will have an opportunity to try something different. Pictures of you meal are always appreciated.

Founded by wvtxpen on January 10, 2011
38 members

6532589?1294704046
Don't we all know that when you are limited in a P2 Protocol that we can have some issues making the same food everyday.  This is a variation of the Talapia and Apple lunch or dinner.  First let me say that this Fish Salad contains one boiled egg white (Rouge) and home made mustard spice in Waldon Farms dressing (Rogue).  Cook the Talapia, add the egg and dressing to consistency desired, place inside a Loose Leaf Lettus.  100 grams of Talapia cooked and shreaded should make two to three tacos.  As a side to this meal, I have shreaded one Fugi Apple (medium) and sprinkled two spices on them.  I use cinnamon and apple pie spice.  I also sqeeze a little lemon over the apple so that the spice mind melds to the apple...I love when it mind melds.  * as a final thought...you can get spices any where but I order from Penzys because they have the best and freshes spices in the world.  We have one close to our home in Pittsburgh at the Strip District and you get to smell all the spices before you buy them.  I really like this for lunch.

Bon Appetit
The Mustered recipe has been posted.  You may want to check that out.  I use it on a lot of stuff.
I like tilapia but I can only get the fish from China can you get any form the US ?
I get Talapia from my local Wal Mart or Krogers
ladiebaby added the Exercise Tracker
Sep 10
michelleusam is ... doing ok i guess,how... Comment
Jul 18
mtbakerboarder joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 17