HIV - International Expert Forum
8 Panel Test - Worried

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

8 Panel Test - Worried

Approximately 3 months ago I attended my friends bachelor party. At the very end of the evening we ended up at a strip club. I am scared because I can not remember much from that night. What I can remember is that I was extremely inebriated sitting in a booth while a stripper was giving me a painful lap dance. I had my eyes closed during this encounter and can remember drifting off and then suddenly a feeling of waking up from a wet dream and thinking what the heck just happened. Everything was pretty foggy and I recall barely able seeing the stripper and asking her what she just did, her response was not to tell anyone and disappeared. The facts are my pants were unzipped and in between my knees and my waist while my boxers were on. I am certain to some degree that there was potential oral or even worse and while she was grinding me that my penis slipped through the opening and had touched her vagina and there was slight penetration for a couple of minutes. This whole episode that I can hardly recall took up to 20 minutes.

I went to Labcorp on Thursday and had them test for everything and I am waiting to hear back on the results by Tuesday.

13 days after BCC surgery and 17 days after the encounter, small red bumps on my forehead which the Dermatologist referred to as Seborrheic Dermatitist. Forehead symptoms cleared up in about 14 to 21 days, could the antibiotic I was on cause this? 21 Days after the encounter I had chaffing around my groin, was tender and hurt a little bit. Took about a week to heal up. Red spot on the right side of my penis just below the head that appeared to be less then a centimeter and looked like a rug burn almost, no pain, Lamisil helped clear this up in several weeks.

Really fatigued for the last couple days Are these symptoms consistent with an STD &/or HIV. As far as I can recall I have had no fever or flu like symptoms.
Tags: worried, Anxiety, help, STD, HIV Prevention&Risks
Thank you for your post and welcome to our forum.
It is obviosuly not possible to estimate any possible risks without knowing exactly what took place.
Rather than worrying unecessarily about symptoms that might not be relevant, and that might be related to your worry and anxiety, and which after all are not consistetn with acute HIV sero-conversion, I would advice you to wait for the test results.  It was a good idea that you have been tested for all STDs, so that you can get treated accordingly if necessary.
Best wishes,
Dr José